Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

One can never get enough of sticks,

Great stick work as always its like watching an animated version of Nicole Ritchie in an action movie, big ups

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Chur chur

I love final fantasy great job

***THE RING*** ***THE RING***

visaully creative.......pitty it wasn't original

I gave you a 10 for your creative style because i can and the only reson i gave you a 5 overall is because it wasn't original but i liked it. I think everyone else didnt like this because it had the lable of the popular movie,(i like the japanesse versions better)and so expected disney style art, well "fuck em" and keep doing what you do.

Animate Inanimate Animate Inanimate

need a hand?

give us a yell if you need a hand finishing your fight scene cant wait till its finished.

Ninja Nights Ninja Nights

keep it up.

That was alot of hard work for someone of your age you've got a good idea but four months and what ever extra time you took to make this and all you could come up with was sticks????maybe you should have keeped working on it and drew life like charaters.BUT all'n'all fantastic effort for a first submission and I hope to see more of your works. TENA KOE!

TomokoSasaki responds:

sticks are easy to animate, that's the only reason. thanks alot too :D

When Possums Attack When Possums Attack

"get e'm"

He He He! living in new zealand We run Opossums over like there apart of the road Hahaha.......so lucky this is just a movie.......OR IS IT?